Fees And Regulations
- The school fees of (CI.1-10) will be collected by all the branches of Himalayan Bank Ltd. of Kathmandu Valley. (CI.11-12) will pay their fees in the Nepal Investment Bank, Durbar Marg.
- Parents are free to make a monthly payment, which must be made regularly by the 20th of each month according to the English Calendar, except the last bill of the year, which must be paid before the Final Exams.
- No reduction in Tuition or Bus fees is made for absence or broken periods.
- If the fees are not paid for two months, the student must be withdrawn.
- Tuition and computer fees are charged for twelve months and bus fees for eleven months.